What we do

We provide legal advice on all aspects of liquor licensing in Victoria.  Please refer to the Services page for details of the specific services we offer. All advice is provided by a qualified and experienced lawyer who has spent many years in the venue and hospitality industry.

As the liquor laws and practices are quite different in other Australian States, we do not provide advice on liquor laws in States other than Victoria. However, we are also able to provide a referral to an experienced liquor licensing lawyer in NSW.

We have particular speciality in large sporting, entertainment, civic and cultural venues – think sports clubs/stadiums, concert arenas, Council facilities and museums.